NLX is a conversational AI technology startup headquartered in New York City with team members in Seattle, San Francisco, and Berlin. We value excellence, authenticity, transparency, attention to detail, and collaboration. We are an asynchronous, remote team with daily check-ins across the company.
As a Solutions Engineer at NLX, you will have the opportunity to work in a customer-facing role, across industries and verticals. You will conceptualize and build end to end solutions at the bleeding edge of conversational AI, leveraging our Voice Compass technology. This is a dynamic role that works in tandem with our Sales team and support from our Conversational UX and Design teams. You can experience Voice Compass here.
Our work moves fast and we work to agreed deadlines and love self-directed workers who try to work through problems, put up their hand when they have trouble, and can articulate how they’ve attempted to solve issues and where they need support. We value transparency, communication, and community. We reward cooperation over competition.
Location: Remote, PDT, EST, and CEST preferred
The ability to work in the EST-PDT time zone is required
- Supporting sales executives with solution selling into prospect accounts
- Partnering with sales executives to execute strategic deals
- Collecting competitive intelligence
- Creating superb presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of NLX technology solutions
- Effectively communicating client needs to the R&D team
We are open to both mid-level and senior candidates. Our preferred candidate will have a strong work ethic and the ability to architect scalable cloud solutions which they can then speak to. Direct work experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a must as well as a good understanding of best practices for security and scalability.
- Communication: Strong communication skills, fluent in (written and spoken) English
- Work Style: Works well independently and in collaboration, especially for this asynchronous remote team. Strong attention to detail is expected.
- Platforms: 1+ year experience using Amazon Web Services
- Experience as a Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect, or Technology Consultant
- Excellent creativity and presentation skills
- Ability to forge long-lasting relationships with executives
- Record of selling complex enterprise solutions
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate or higher
- Development experience with horizontally scaling systems design
- Understanding of application, server, and network security
- Development experiences using AWS services such as CloudFormation, ECS, API Gateway, Lambda, and DynamoDB
- Competitive Pay
- 401k plan
- Stock Options
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for conferences
Interviewing at NLX
- Qualified candidates emailed and invited to video interview to discuss role fit
- All candidates are encouraged to try out and be ready to discuss our Voice Compass demo: experience.voicecompass.ai
- Finalist candidates will be selected to attend a remote interview with our CEO and CTO to discuss role fit and day to day responsibilities, expectations, and broader strategy