NLX is a conversational AI technology company headquartered in New York City with team members around the United States and Globally. We value great people who enjoy being part of a team and genuinely embrace our customers' success.
We're looking for a different type of Customer Success Manager. Our business model depends on your ability to proactively help our Customers develop, enhance, and maintain conversational success. You'll get to use all your skills and maybe learn some new ones. You'll need to understand business, project management, and technology with a strong desire to build a long-term relationship with our Customers. We want you to reach beyond just the customer relationship but focus on their customers' interaction with our conversational platform.
We have a usage-based business model directly tied to customer retention and growing our revenue through better, more efficient methods for our customers.
Location: Remote, but the ability to work in the EST-PDT time zone is required
- Elevate the Customer. We are Customer centric in the way we conduct our business and the way we build our product. Our goal is to elevate the customer experience of our customers as well as theirs.
- Choose simplicity. Things tend to get over complicated. Take the time to step back and see the simpler solution.
- Be Brave. If a decision needs to be made, make it. Ask questions, make mistakes, try something different. If you are curious about something, take the time to dig into it. If you have something you want to say, say it.
- Keep it Open. Transparency is key and open communication is a great way to be transparent.
- Build an Inclusive Space. We can do more when we do it together. Make each other feel welcome. Make yourself approachable. We expect diverse experiences and value individual input. We give each other the space to be included.
- Managed a portfolio of customers from onboarding to beyond. Become their trusted advisor, understand their business goals, and help drive high-value conversational ai into their business.
- Responsible for Customer Retention and Revenue growth and preservation by analyzing, reviewing, recommending, and working directly with the Customer to grow conversational use cases.
- Manage and coordinate any internal teams from Account Manager, Customer Solution Engineers, Support teams, and executives to ensure the Customer's success.
- Manage all aspects and delivery from business discovery and prioritization, first usage, and consistent growth to continue to enhance their conversational usage
- Provide business and technical value to the client through education, engagement, adoption of additional use cases, while keeping them updated on new features of our platform
- Schedule, deliver, and manage any customer review for executives
- Ensure the overall satisfaction of the client through honest, candid, and regular feedback
The right person has these qualifications:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. The ability to create and maintain a strong relationship based on honesty, openness, and success. Strong communication skills, fluent in (written and spoken) English
- Customer-focused and Enthusiastic in attitude. Help the Customer be successful by maintaining a never-quit attitude.
- Works well independently and in collaboration, ask for help when needed, and be brave in making decisions. Strong attention to detail.
- Be Adaptive. Drive a project and pivot based on the clients' needs, remove obstacles, and find creative ways for them to be successful.
- Project Manager. Keep the client on track, understand decisions, and continue to dive them and us toward their success.
- Strong Technical Acumen. You don't have to be a programmer, but you need to have a strong technical understanding of APIs, integrations, IT environments.
- Strong Business Acumen. Understand ROI, costs, revenue, and how businesses are being successful.
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience 4+ years working with customers as a Business Analyst, Program Manager, Project Manager, or Customer Success Manager
- Understanding of Conversational AI
- Competitive Pay
- 401k plan
- Stock Options
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Additional benefits for team building and remote team collaboration
Interviewing at NLX
- Qualified candidates will be invited to a video interview to discuss role fit
- All candidates are encouraged to try out and be ready to discuss our Voice Compass demo found on our website https://nlx.ai
- Final candidates will be interviewed by several team members
- We'll challenge you, test you, and provide you with the feedback you need to be successful during the interview process